Tarsan style homemade granola is another breakfast favourite. Full of seeds, dried fruits and oats what makes it a very tasty and highly nutritious blend. A healthy and tasty way to start you day – plant based. So, take the holiday feeling back home. As we now share the secrets on how to make the perfect granola! Enjoy ♡
♡ How to create the magic
Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
Mix all the ‘dry’ ingredients except for the dried fruits in a big bowl. Melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan, add the peanut butter and agave syrup and whisk for about a minute until the peanut butter is absorbed by the oil and the syrup. Add the sauce to the oats and mix well with a big spoon.
Divide the granola on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Check the granola half time and move the granola around a bit so you get a nice and even roast.
♡ Ingredients Granola (2 portions)
- 75 gr. whole oats
- 60 gr. seed mix: sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, flax and/or chia seeds (we prefer to use crunchy seeds, because that gives your granola the ‘cruesli effect’, but you can use any seeds you like)
- 20 gr. chopped up hazelnuts or almonds (not to fine, so you have quite big chunks)
- 6 dates chopped up in small pieces
- 2 table spoons of peanut butter
- 2 table spoons agave syrup
- 3 table spoons of coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ tablespoon cardamom
- A pinch of ginger powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons dried fruits (raisins, apricots, plums, cranberry or goji berries)