Casa Tarsan newly build Suite Sunset comes with a big Eco bathroom and panoramic Mountain and Sunset view. The private entrance with glass doors and the big windows make the views spectacular. You will enjoy the sun to the fullest while the air condition on solar keeps your room cool. The shower water is reused to water the plants in our garden. Therefor we provide special biodegradable soap and shampoo for you to use. That is why the use of chemical soap and shampoo is prohibited as we like to keep our flowers and plants happy and healthy! While staying in our Sunset Suite you can enjoy all Casa Tarsan facilities. Like daily Yoga, the Jacuzzi and Salt Water Swimming pool. Immerse in nature. Enjoy an unwinding Eco holiday in nature with:
- 🌞 Air conditioning
- 🌞 Eco bathroom with hot shower and biodegradable toiletries
- 🌞 Panoramic Mountain and Sunset view
- 🌞 Bedlinen and towels
Our garden and terraces have 360 degree views overlooking the whole mountain area. You can even see and hear the waterfall flooding in the river. Sunsets are different every day and still keeps amazing us. The nightly sky, filled with stars, is another reason why we just love living in nature – and sharing our little paradise with nature lovers! Besides the stunning views we have facilities and activities for you to enjoy as:
- 🌞 Jacuzzi – the best spot to watch sunset and the stars!
- 🌞 Salt water swimming pool – better for your skin and nature
- 🌞 Yin Yoga in nature – on donation
- 🌞 3D Moonlight cinema – watch a movie under the stars
- 🌞 Lounge area to enjoy a book or the amazing mountain view
- 🌞 Feeling creative? Draw or make a painting in our art corner
- 🌞 Get inspired by a book from our library
- 🌞 Or play a board game
While surrounded by nature, yet still close to city life and good restaurants. Starting with Villalonga. This traditional Spanish village is located only 15 minutes by car. Villalonga offers a nice variaty of restaurants. Another place to enjoy Spanish gastromy is Gandia. A vibrant coastal city about 30 minutes by car. Gandia has many restaurants, shops and a lively beach scene. We have a list of recommended restaurants and dishes available.
Organic food in Casa Tarsan
Prefer to stay on the mountain? No problem, we also serve food and drinks at Casa Tarsan. All organic, vegetarian and preferably homemade. We start the day with a grand breakfast (vegan options) for only €10 including:
- 🌞 Herbal Tea
- 🌞 Coffee of choice
- 🌞 Seasonal fruit juice – fresh off course!
- 🌞 Yogurt with fruits, muesli and nuts
- 🌞 Eggs, your favourite style, fresh from our chickens – with bread, or:
- 🌞 A healthy Vegan breakfast bowl
For dinner we serve Thai food and/or tasty vegetarian dishes. Highly recommendable is the paella experience by a Spanish chef. He will prepare your paella here and tell you everything about this traditional – and very tasty, dish. Bon provecho!
Immerse in nature
You found the perfect spot if you are looking for a nature experience. Surrounded by mountains, the river and a beautiful lake there are many different ways to explore the natural surrounding while getting active. For example by:
- 🌞 Hiking
- 🌞 Mountain biking
- 🌞 Rock climbing
- 🌞 Kayaking
- 🌞 Stand Up Paddle boarding
- 🌞 Bird watching
Casa Tarsan is marked on many hike and MTB routes. So you are literally one step away from a wide variety of green nature trails. However we highly recommend to explore the mountain and create your own path! With our “Active and Adventurous Package” you can make unlimited use of our mountain bikes, SUP boards and kayak for only €15 per day. The mountains are calling!
Do you want to save the earth while enjoying your holiday? Sounds like a plan, doesn’t it?! That is what we try to achieve with our Eco Lodge. We might not saving the planet yet… But we are surely making steps by:
- 🌞 Using solely renewable energy – from our solar panels and wind turbine
- 🌞 Collecting rainwater – to reuse the water in the lodge
- 🌞 Reduce, reuse and recycle our waste
- 🌞 Composting – our food, garden and chicken waste
- 🌞 We buy only organic, locally produced and/or fair-trade products
- 🌞 Your morning eggs come from our free range chickens – who have an amazing life!
- 🌞 We serve vegetarian food – with many vegan options
- 🌞 Enjoy our homemade juices, instead of the canned sodas – with bamboo straw!
- 🌞 And so on….
If you like we can explain and show you more during your stay. Moreover we love to share ideas and inspire each other to (start) living as self sustainable and eco friendly as possible!
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: 3D moonlight cinema, Air conditioning, bike rental, complimentary bottled water, eco friendly, en suite bathroom with hot shower, free parking, free wifi, housekeeping, jacuzzi, libary, luggage storage, luxury bedding, panoramic views, phone chargers, power adapters, restaurant, room service, salt water swimming pool, toiletries, towels
- View: Mountain, Sunset, Swimming Pool
- Size: 18m²
- Bed Type: Queen bed
- Categories: Suite
Prices start at: €150 for 2 nights